What is a 'Macro' anyway?

Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:01 pm
Sergeant

for example

/mindshot 2;
/mindshot 2;
/mindshot 2;
/heal;

that would make me do 3 mind shots and then heal its faster then just clicking the mind shot icon 3 times and then the heal one.
a afk macro for combat would be to target a enemy then do a whole bunch of comands and then it would repeat it.

Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:08 pm
Master Corporal

im going to step in here and say this shouldnt be i game we need as much active people as we can get as u see we only have about 260 people signed up nto alot and people are in different time zones so their might only be 30 players online maybe at a time adn yeah i will have to go to school to but ill make some time to grind and besides u dont lelvel in this game u can pvp with any one with the proper bufffs and armor.

I would add another reason for not supporting AFK Macro's. One of the reasons SWG go so boring so quick was that it was to easy to master your template. People were doing it in 3 days. Some because of Uber Buffs that allowed them to take on anything, but mostly because of AFK Macro's.

This game actually has a TON to offer, the problem is everyone is in such a rush to master thier template, that they pass up 80% of what content is out there.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:24 am
Private

corvette

Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:57 am
Sergeant

I like grinding so thats why i never bothered to grind afk not even for crafting.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:45 am
Private

I am really glad macros are being allowed. I used to have a kicking ass dance macro made when I was a master dancer/musician. I would start any given dance I prefered and run through this extravagant macro that detailed the changing of wardrobe with the ability to smoke bomb. That way next time you seen me after I was hidden in a smoke bomb I had a totally different slinky sexy outfit on. It was the coolest thing. Not to mention the macro did everything itself so you could chat your ass off with the people in your 20 person entertainment group in the Coronet Cantina. I really enjoyed that aspect of entertainer.

I hope that we are allowed at least 2 characters so that I can get back into that aspect of the game. 3 would be even better so that I could do everything I could possibly want. Doc/PVE, Jedi PVP, and a entertainer/crafter.

Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Sergeant

*must resist the urge to tell why the economy will go down if we have 2 characters from the stat *twitch**

Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:11 pm
Private

Post Re:
empireftw wrote:
*must resist the urge to tell why the economy will go down if we have 2 characters from the start *twitch**

Ok, this I gotta hear.

Because it's not like EVERYONE isnt going to want a combat toon, and a crafting toon.

Hell, I want both.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3